Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nancy's dog, Tootie

Doesn't she look a lot like the painting in the previous post by Ron Krajewski ?

Tootie takes time to smell the roses.

She comes to work with Nancy every day and she's lots of fun to have around. She makes us take a walk every noon after lunch, which is great because it's the only exercise I get.

Nancy inherited her after her mother-in-law, Virginia, died. We took care of her while Virginia was in the hospital and of course we fell in love with her. Nancy didn't think she wanted another dog because she was still sad after Tippie, her Sheltie, had recently died. But who could resist this face?

I think this would be a good subject for a painting. My art class starts again Thursday.
I think I'll try it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails