Sunday, January 11, 2009

Window dislays

I started my art career as a window decorator when I was in high school so I've always been attracted to window displays. Here's some that I've photographed in several places as I've traveled and some close to home. This one is an Anthropology store in Encinitas, Ca. It's made entirely of books.
Another window full of books and pages, also at Anthropolgie.

San Sebastian, Spain


Also San Sebastian. This isn't such a good photo but I loved the window display and did a painting of it.


San Sebastien

Brooklyn, New York

Two examples of "living window displays"- this one in Fallbrook.
If you look closely you'll see a real live belly dancer.
This one is a real live seamstress in a Brooklyn window.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails