I don't quite understand "memes" but Doug (http://crazyasacoolfox.blogspot.com/) tagged me to do one so here goes:7 things about me-
1. Generally speaking, I like animals better than people.
2. I cook so seldom (read-never) that I have to dust my stove.
3. I love to read...books, newspapers, magazines, internet articles, anything.
4. I'm a zentangle addict ( a form of doodling that's supposed to put you in a zen-like state.) I also like other forms of art- collage, watercolor, pastels, drawing, etc.
5. I identify with hoarders-but I don't think I'm there, yet. I hate to throw anything away... I might need it tomorrow. Some people think I'm a cat hoarder but I don't think 6 qualifies.
6. I spent the first half of my adult life living a life just like the T.V. show "Mad Men" in L.A. advertising agencies and design studios. The second half in the publishing and craft kit business with my sister.
7. I'm a bleeding heart liberal and proud of it.
Now I'm supposed to get 7 more people to do this-
I've sent emails to the following people asking them to write seven facts we don't know about them on their blog, then tag seven others. (and I hope they'll forgive me)
Helen McHargue http://guacamolegulch.blogspot.com/
California Girl http://emptynestevolution.blogspot.com/
Jane LaFazio http://janeville.blogspot.com/