Saturday, April 24, 2010

SEPIA SATURDAY- Mark Twain's Other Woman

I forgot all about Sepia Saturday until it was too late. Now I'm rushing to get ready to go to L.A. for the L.A. Times Festival Of Books which Nancy and I try to attend every year.  We love it. This year we noticed that Laura Trombley who wrote a new book called "Mark Twain's Other Woman" is going to be there. If you read my last week's post you'll know how excited I am. No, the book isn't about my great great grandmother but she might have found out something about her while researching. She'll be signing books, so I'll try to talk to her. I'll report back next week. Sorry no photo today.

6 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

I'm definitely interested in Mark Twain's other woman.

Martin said...

Fingers crossed, you'll learn something. Looking forward to more posts on this.

Alan Burnett said...

Maybe some questions about Mr Twain will be answered at last. Let us know. Have a good trip.

Nana Jo said...

How exciting! Have a wonderful time. I'm envious. A festival of books would be my favourite kind of event.

Barry said...

Now that is too great an opportunity to miss. Who knows what information she may have about your mother? I'm looking forward to hearing how it went.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

Have a great time! Looks like you're getting a beautiful day for the festival.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails