Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More from Christmas at Del Mar

An early morning walk on the beach.

Pretty fancy beach chairs...well it is Del Mar. 


Great weather vanes.





Fashionably dressed beachgoers.

It wouldn't be the beach without the Goodyear Blimp.

 
I stopped to talk to this nicely attired Del Mar Bag Lady and dog.
Not sure how much of her story to believe. I couldn't quite follow it, but she obviously manages to take good care of her cute little dog. I gave her a little money which I hope will help a little. It will probably only buy a little dog food.

Nancy managed to get her work done every day.

Brother, Bob came for Christmas

Nancy and  Bob toast Christmas. Nancy made a wonderful Christmas dinner.  Sounds like Nancy did all the work, but I cleaned up. I also had to stay home 2 days to work. So we shared the pain...and the fun.

Days end.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails